Information on Our Hand Sanitizers
What is Hands2Go?
A Unique appoach to a Universal Need . . .
Hands2GO is a healthy, moisturizing, alcohol-free, antibacterial hand sanitizer with a foaming water-based formula. Clinically proven to kill 99.9% of germs on contact – including the MRSA superbug – Hands2GO is gentle enough for young children, frequent cleansing and the most sensitive skin.
Everything you want in a Hand Sanitizer - and nothing unwanted.
Even though you won’t find a more potent antibacterial, Hands2GO is pure, natural, nontoxic and environmentally friendly. Our patented, award-winning formula contains a moisture-enhancing blend of aloe vera, lavender and chamomile extracts, yet it is purposely fragrance-free. It contains no alcohol and no parabens. Most important, it won’t harm curious toddlers who put everything in their mouths!
Hands2GO works instantly to kill germs, with none of the risks or stickiness of alcohol-based gels. You’ll love the difference the very first time you use it.
Hands2GO is formulated with pure, easy-to-understand ingredients:
Benzalkonium Chloride: BZK is the active ingredient in Hands2GO. BZK is a salt. It has been used by physicians and aestheticians to sanitize safely for over 30 years.
Aloe: The healing effects of its natural gel on disorders from migraines to indigestion and acne to burns had been valued for thousands of years. The soothing properties of the gel are now well researched by scientists. Its pH factor of 4.5 make it ideal with the body’s immune system and has helped make aloe very popular in today’s skin and health care industries.
Chamomile: One of the safest medical herbs. Best known as a muscle relaxant and antispasmodic, it also has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. The healing properties come from its daisy like flowers, which contain volatile oils as well as flavonoids and other therapeutic substances. It can be used internally or externally.
Lavender: flowering plant in the mint family. Lavender oil from the flowers is used as an antiseptic and for aromatherapy.
DMDM Hydantoin: DMDM hydantoin is used in shampoos and cosmetics to prevent molds, mildews, and bacterial spoilage. It is mandatory for any product containing water to contain a preservative.
Water: H2O in a purified form
Soy and Gluten Free.
Anywhere, Anytime hand hygiene
- Alcohol-free - Won't dry or burn skin – ideal for individuals with allergies, eczema or psoriasis. It’s nontoxic and nonflammable, making it much safer for children, at home or in industrial settings.
- Antibacterial - Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of known bacteria on contact, including methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Helps prevent infections in minor cuts and scrapes.
- Natural, environmentally friendly - Infused with healthy, moisturizing extracts of soothing aloe, lavender, and chamomile.
- Fragrance-free, dye-free, paraben-free, surfactant-free - Our pure and simple formulation is perfect for individuals with perfume or chemical sensitivities. Hands feel soft and soothed with no residue or odor.
- Dual acting - Gently moisturizes while cleansing, leaving hands soft.
- Water-based foaming formula - Spreads easily to clean in an instant – and hands never feel sticky or greasy. Kids and adults enjoy using it.
- Economical - The concentrated foaming formula has twice as many applications as alcohol gels
- Also gluten free and vegan!
Keep Hands2Go Handy
Leave one in the car for the kids' carpools and soccer games; one in your diaper bag; one at the office for before and after lunch; and one in your travel carry-on for quickly cleansing after passing through security or to avoid airplane restrooms. The uses are endless.
At Hands2GO, they are committed to the health and safety of their communities and their valued customers. Their products have been rigorously tested by independent labs to confirm effectiveness of our antibacterial ingredient and to ensure that their formula is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
More Information regarding Hands2Go
- Food Service Benefits of Hands2Go
- Clincal Testing of Hands2Go
- Material Data Safety Sheet
Click Here to Shop for Hands2GO!